Diamond Scientific Test and Certification
The Validair Group includes Diamond Scientific Ltd based in Darlington on Teeside. DSL was founded in 1974 as a specialist independent cleanroom validation company based on the ethos of quality and service and acquired by Validiar in 2009 as an ideal partner to carry on their validation work in the north of england.
Diamond Scientific's long experience and knowledge of the demands of regulatory authorities such as the FDA and MHRA, and third party audits, enables us to provide a comprehensive high quality service to all cleanroom users. Out staff have experience of every type of clean air application, from a single cabinet to the largest ISO Class 4 cleanroom in Europe.
Diamond Scientfic's premises incorporates an ISO Class 5 cleanroom laboratory for investigative and testing work and we are expanding our long established programme of particle identification and the testing of cleanroom materials. Our laboratory services include:-
- Cleanroom garment testing to ASTM F51-00.
- Microscopic examination of cleanroom/product particulate contaminants including identification where possible.
- Testing of cleanroom construction materials.
- Examination / identification of particulate contaminants in liquid samples via membrane filters.
- Investigation studies requiring time-consuming microscopic analysis.
- Photomicroscopic, trouble-shooting support and site visits available if necessary.
Validair and Diamond Scientific can provide an extensive range of tailored contracts and services for testing a wide range of “clean air” environments. Diamond Scientific holds an UKAS accreditation (Laboratory Number 4264) for the testing of clean air suites and devices.Back