IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO VALIDAIR COVID-19 PROCEDURES
With the outbreak of Covid-19, we can assure customers, industry partners and business colleagues that we already have the most stringent procedures and Health & Safety directives in place to allow us to continue to provide uninterrupted service and support for all mission-critical monitoring installations.
Your complete solution for cleanroom validation and environmental monitoring
The Validair Group provides technical services and environmental monitoring solutions across a diverse range of market sectors and applications, drawing upon decades of experience in environmental and contamination control.
Validair (Euro) Limited has an enviable reputation for providing comprehensive validation, qualification and testing services to the contamination control industry.
- Cleanroom qualification testing
- Pharmaceutical isolator, safety cabinet and fume cupboard testing
- Operating theatre verification
- Critical environment temperature and humidity mapping
- GMP compliance and consultancy support
- Filter management and replacement services
Validair Diamond Scientific is accredited by UKAS to ISO17025 (Testing Laboratory Number 4264).
Validair Monitoring Solutions Limited are experts in the supply and installation of bespoke continuous monitoring, and critical alarm systems for life science cleanrooms, healthcare facilities, laboratories, food processing areas, storage and distribution centres, and any critical controlled area, or equipment.
- Wired and wireless facility monitoring and alarm systems
- Local server and cloud based solutions
- Hand held, portable and point-of-use particle counters
- Environmental sensors covering a vast array of parameters
- In-transit environmental monitoring
- Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) monitoring
- Service and calibration of particle counters and environmental sensors
- Monitoring system hardware and software upgrades
- Complete system installation, commissioning and qualification
Validair Monitoring Solutions Ltd is accredited by UKAS to ISO17025 (Laboratory Number 9791)